There are some products that you’ll be using at every manicure and it’s good to choose them well. Normally it goes in this order:
– nail polish remover,
– hand and nail cream through the night (cotton gloves are not such a bad idea either),
– nail cuticle remover nad some wooden sticks to help you with that,
– nail files (I usually use two diferrent files – a more rough one for the bigger ordeals and a finer one for final touches),
– base coat,
– nail polish colour of the momentary inspiration, and
– last but not least, a top sealer or top coat.
We will be extending our knowledge on these in the coming posts! I figured out that different scissors (for nails and nail cuticles) are a big no-no for me.